If you submitted a person’s name for Redeemer's Prayer List, please contact the church office to let us know if it should remain on the list or be removed for the coming season. We will begin a new list with those names for which we have received confirmation that they should stay on. Thank you.
ALTAR FLOWERS are needed for March 3 and April 28 as well as other dates thereafter. Please see the article regarding floral donations in the insert of these announcements. Contact the church office if you have any questions.
A big “thank you” to all our generous members who help beautify our altar.
Instructions for donating the altar flowers:
- Please fill out first and last names on the wall calendar.
- The Monday or Tuesday before the Sunday of your offering, the office will contact our donors by email or phone call to…
- Confirm that you are offering flowers
- obtain your dedication for the bulletin
- confirm disposition of the flowers and/or if they are needed by the church
- remind you to show on a note or on the “other” line of your offering envelope that your $50 payment is for “altar flowers”
- Suggested donation to cover the cost for weekly floral offerings is $50.00
- If your preferred date is taken, please select another date near your preferred date.
- If you must have a date that is taken, please contact the office during the week to discuss other options.
- If you are taking the flowers home, please plan to wait up to 10 minutes after the 2nd service ends so the flowers may be removed from the altar after the organ stops.
SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL DONORS – Normally, both floral bouquets may be taken home after the 10:30 service. However, the church may need one or more of a weekly floral donation for a special purpose (such as shut-in visits, mid-week services, congregational events such as Grace Café, etc.) beyond the Sunday services. The office will let you know in the reminder communication if this is needed and appreciate your understanding in these rare instances.
Members can now use a program called “Simply Giving” to make their regular offerings to Redeemer by electronic funds transfer (EFT). You may already be using EFT to pay many of your utility and other bills through automatic withdrawals from your checking account. Electronic transfers are generally considered to be more convenient and secure than transactions made by cash or check.
There is no cost to you for this new option. If you are currently giving on a weekly or monthly basis, you will no longer need to write 52 checks or 12 checks a year, and the church will not have to handle and process them. Also, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, this program will allow your regular offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis.
“Simply Giving” is sponsored by Thrivent and operated by Vanco, a company that provides this service for thousands of congregations like ours.
If you would like to make your regular offerings to be made automatically by electronic funds transfer, please fill out an authorization form. A copy is included here or is available at church. You can return it in the offering plate or send it to the church office where the information will be entered into Vanco’s secure site.
Of course you may continue making your contributions by check or cash. If you do decide to contribute electronically but would like to put something into the offering plate during the service, you may use your envelope and indicate on it that you made your contribution by EFT.
Thank you for considering this new Simply Giving opportunity. Additional information is available from the Finance Chair, Bruce Hasher., using the form below.
Please click here sign up to receive the "Redeemer Reflected" email announcements and updates from Redeemer if you are not yet receiving them. This is our primary means of communication with our members outside of the Sunday morning services. We send out about one item per week and promise to not abuse the privilege. Emmy Woock is currently overseeing this service.